Even though the tap room is shut down for socializing, we’re still open for business! We’re going to shorten our hours a bit for the short term and see how things go. But, here’s what you CAN do:
- Come into the shop to browse and purchase canned and bottled beer to take home (we’re going to keep that cooler stocked with COLD beer, and will utilize keg coolers to keep more beer cold!)
- Howler and growler fills are still available off draft line for beers we don’t already have on the shelves. We discounted our reusable growlers to $3 each. You can bring these back, or bring your own, but don’t be offended when our staff gives them a good scrub down and sanitization before we refill them. It’s for your safety and ours.
- You can buy gift cards in the interim, for use whenever things get back to normal. You can do that online, too, by clicking here.
- We’re going to offer curb-side pick-up for those who don’t want to come into the store…totally understandable.
- To order curbside, please message us on Facebook or call us at (630) 541-3880. If you send a message, wait for a response to confirm when you can pick your order up. If you go to voicemail, leave your order and a callback number. We SHOULD be able to get to these quickly, but please bear with us if things get backed up. We’re learning this process ourselves.
- Our menus are updated as quickly as we receive (and sell out of) product. You can follow us on Untappd, or click here to see both our cans and bottles to go, as well as howler options.
- That being said, we will NOT take preorders for Hop Butcher or Phase Three beer. If you’re doing a curbside pick-up, these beers will still be first-come, first-served and you can add to your order since we’re not taking pre-payment. We reserve the right to add other beers to this list since we still need to be as fair to folks as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
If we missed anything above, please let us know by either of the ways to communicate with us above (or when you come in). We’re going to do our best to get you beer during this crazy time, and certainly appreciate you doing so much to help us, and other small businesses, too!